The Affinity Christmas Newsletter for 2015 has arrived
The Northumberland Avenue Community Centre Coffee Shop is now open!
Why not drop in to your local community coffee shop
Opening times are – Wednesday 9-3pm
– Fridays 9-3pm
– Saturdays – 9-3pm
The Affinity Resident Satisfaction Survey was carried out during August 2014 and once gain produced a pleasing and consistent set of results. The main highlights were as follows:
- 82.4% overall satisfaction with rating with the service provided by Affinity
- 85.7% of respondents were satisfied with the ability of staff to deal with their query
- 83.7% of the respondents found staff to be helpful
- 78.55 of the respondents expressed satisfaction with the repairs and maintenance service
- 94.2% of the respondents reported that that repairs appointment time had been kept
- 74.3% of the respondents indicated that they are satisfied with the quality of the estates services provided by Affinity
- 59.4% of the respondents expressed satisfaction with the advice and support provided in relation to claiming housing benefit and other welfare benefits
- 56.1% of the respondents had found it easy to report anti-social behaviour
Marie Bailey – Tenancy Services Team Leader at Affinity, said: “Our satisfaction levels over the past 5 years or so have remained at consistently high levels. This is extremely satisfying but we won’t be resting on our laurels and in keeping with the Affinity mantra we will continue to look for continuous improvements.”
Over 250 residents attended the Affinity fun day held on 19th July 2014 and enjoyed a great day out in the sun. Face painting, archery and the mobile farm proved to be particular hits with the children attending this event.
“We are really pleased that the fun day was such a success and Affinity was able to organise such an enjoyable day for the residents.” Diana Maclean – Director Affinity (Reading) Limited.